The Value of Exchange
- Helping others – Members provide community service both locally and nationally. This is the best reason people fulfillment that comes from giving. Exchange Club members believe in Unity for Service. Together, we can make a difference, every day.
- Business development – Everyone needs to network and Exchange consists of a cross-section of the business community, from all walks of life. Exchange Club members help each other grow personally and professionally in their chosen fields.
- Friendship – Exchange offers members a natural opportunity for fellowship with like-minded individuals.
- Citizenship – Belonging to Exchange helps members become more socially-conscious and aware citizens.Leadership development – For many, membership in Exchange leads to new and/or enhanced leadership skills through positions in local, district and regional levels. Exchange leaders lean to motivate, influence and guide others.
- Fun – Exchange makes meetings, projects, activities, and community events enjoyable and rewarding.
- National networking – The value to belonging to a large, interconnected network of members and Exchange Clubs means collaboration and sharing of ideas, support from a National Headquarters staff dedicated to helping members serve their communities, enhanced relationships with local-level groups, and personal/professional opportunities.